This is an intriguing picture of
Prospector and dog ready for the summer
It was taken in between ca. 1900 and
Horse team on the Overland Trail
- This picture was created in between
ca. 1900 and 1927.
Two Girls Waffle House
- This picture was made in between ca.
1900 and 1916.
Yukon Gold Company Dawson, 1914
- Kodiak Alaska
- Made in between ca. 1900 and 1923.
Nome Alaska July 4th parade on Front
Artistic picture of July 4th,1916
parade on Front Street in Nome Alaska.
- Pancho Villa on Horseback
- Josoroteo Arango Arula (5 June
1878 - 20 July 1923), better known
by his pseudonym Francisco Villa
or its hypocorism Pancho Villa, was
one of the most prominent Mexican
- New York City Fire Department
- Firemen posed on fire engine,New
York City between ca. 1908 and 1916.
- Titanic Survivors
- Here`s a stunning image of Titanic
survivors on way torescue ship
Carpathia. It was taken in 1912
- Shoe Shine
- Peddlers; shoe shine. Sept. 13,
Teddy Roosevelt Speaking
- Teddy Roosevelt giving a fiery
- John Davison Rockefeller
(July 8, 1839 ? May 23, 1937)
American oil magnate who
petroleum industry and
defined the structure of modern
- Rural Mail Delivery
Rare image of Rural Mail
Delivery, taken in 1914 by Harris &
Filling Car With Gas
- It was taken between 1905 and
1945 by Harris & Ewing.
- General Store
- An original image of Old General
Store taken 1917 or 1918 by Harris &
- Important picture of Slaves
Reunion. Lewis Martin, Age 100;
Martha Elizabeth Banks, Age 104; Amy
Ware, Age 103; Reverend S.P. Drew,
Born Free taken in 1917 by Harris &
Lakota Sioux Camp
- Taken in 1891 by Grabill, John
C. H., photographer.
- Traditional dress and gear of an
authentic old west cowboy
taken in 1888 by Grabill, John C.
Hotel Minnekahta, Hot Springs,
- Created in 1889 by
Grabill, John C. H.,
Council of Indian Chiefs
- Council of Indian Chiefs who
Negotiated with General Miles.
Bird's-Eye View of Deadwood
- Section of small city showing
residential and commercial
buildings; trees and
mountains in background taken in
1887 by Grabill, John C. H.,
Wright Brothers Glider in Flight
- Extraordinary photo of Wright
Brothers Glider in Flight in 1911.
Pouring whiskey into a Sewer
- Made in between 1909 and 1932,
during the Prohibition.
- Photograph illustrates Lt. O.T.
Davis, Sergt. J.D. McQuade,
George Fowler of Internal Revenue
Service and H.G. Bauer
with the largest still ever taken
in the national capitol in 1922.
- Extraordinary photo of Aerial
view of interior of
People's Drug Store, 7th and E
Streets, Washington, D.C.,
with soda fountain in 1909.
- Boy selling The Washington Daily
News - sign on his hat
reads, "Have you read The News?
One cent" - headline reads
"Millionaire tax rends G.O.P" in
U.S. Navy Pilots
- Navy pilots who went to
England for the Schneider Cup races
Man Drinking Beer during
- Made in between 1920 and
- Made in 1927.
- Location showing what the area
looked like in 1865
at time of Abraham Lincoln's
- U.S. Treasury. Washington, D.C.,
showing old Riggs
Hotel, 15th & G. N.W. between
1860 and 1865.
Abraham Lincoln on the Antietam
- October 3, 1862, Lincoln
standing on the Battlefield of
Antietam. The following day, October
4, 1862 his Emancipation
Proclamation appeared for the first
time on the pages of Harper's
Weekly, the most widely
distributed newspaper of the day.
Taxicab strike in New York
- Taxicab strike New York in 1928.
Cincinnati Street Cars
- This photo was made in 1913.
Jack Barrett with Barnum Circus
- Jack W.C. Barnett (right),
performer with the Barnum and Bailey
circus taken between ca. 1910 and
Santa Claus and Children
- Santa Claus and Children on the
streets of New York City circa 1900.
- British boxers including Rueben
Charles - Rube Warnes
(1875-1961), W.W. Allen, R.
Erskine, A. Spenceley, F. Parks
with E.T. Calver, secretary of
the Amateur Boxing.
WITH THE PAST SO IT -
DOESN'T SCREW UP THE PRESEN